Get KoolPHP UI with 30% OFF!

KoolDateTimePicker and KoolTimePicker constructor class

Jayme
Hello,
Do KoolDateTimePicker and KoolTimePicker use the same constructor class ?
The examples at On Line Demo http://demo.koolphp.net/Examples/KoolCalendar/DateTimePicker/DateTimePicker_FirstLook/index.php/url] and [url=]http://demo.koolphp.net/Examples/KoolCalendar/TimePicker/TimePicker_FirstLook/index.php have the same line of code : $timepicker = new KoolTimePicker("timepicker"); //Create calendar object
Is that correct ?
Posted Feb 8, 2017 Kool
Jayme
I am using the KoolDateTimePicker constructor and it is working as expected, although KoolDateTimePicker::TimeFormat do not have any effect. I have to set it using TimeViewSettings->TimeFormat.
Best regards.
Posted Feb 8, 2017 Kool
Jayme
There are some mistakes on KoolDateTimePicker:
1. Although I have set CalendarSettings->ShowToday to true it is not being shown on the screen;
2. There is no any property to control the height of the TimeView;
3. Even I have set TimeViewSettings->TimeFormat to "H:i:s" the AM/PM string is being shown on the screen.

Best regards
Posted Feb 8, 2017 , edited Feb 8, 2017 Kool
Anthony Amolochitis
You should re-download the koolphp package too. They corrected their css so the time picker matches the calendar.
I am willing to bet the day is selected, yet the css is not correct. You don't see the highlight. On their demo, it the border of today looks different than the other borders.
I verified it by changing the themes.
Posted Feb 9, 2017 , edited Feb 9, 2017 Kool
Jayme
Hello Anthony,
After I have posted the issue I made a check on all the things and the highlight is present but its very difficult to distinguish
Best regards.
Posted Feb 9, 2017 , edited Feb 9, 2017 Kool
Anthony Amolochitis
You are right. The css is incorrect. It should be a dark gray with white font when selected.
Did you submit a ticket to KoolPHP about the problem?
They are pretty good about correcting issues like this pretty quickly.
Posted Feb 10, 2017 , edited Feb 10, 2017 Kool
Jayme
No I did not submitted any ticket. Peter usually visit the forums and I think they will correct the problem any way.
Best regards.
Posted Feb 10, 2017 Kool