Get KoolPHP UI with 30% OFF!

my date picker is cutted out by my grid rows.

Abraham
when my grid is diplaying the add new pannel and I get to my datePicker its cutted by my grid Rows.. how to solve this??

Idont know if this is a grid issue or a datepicker issue..
Posted Aug 24, 2015 Kool
David
HI Abraham,
Would you please send us a link to your sample page where this happens for us to debug it? Thanks!
Rgds,
Posted Aug 25, 2015 Kool
David
I suspectd there might have been some thing with your style. Here's in our demo it works fine:
http://demo.koolphp.net/Examples/KoolGrid/Editing/FormEditing/index.php
Rgds,
Posted Aug 25, 2015 Kool
Abraham
Hi David.
Cant send a link by the moment, its just at my localhost..
here is 1 of my PHP pages where I have the issue.. actually every page with a additem from and a datepicker has this issue.
Spoiler content

Here is my Custom GridStyle:
Spoiler content

the issue is happening even if i use a buildin style like Office2010Blue:

also the issue is presenting when i add a new item, not when im editting i mean when edditing the datepicker works fine.
Thanks for your support.
Posted Aug 26, 2015 , edited Aug 31, 2015 Kool
David
Hi Abraham,
It's regret that we coudn't recreate this problem with either inserting or editing in various styles. So we haven't been able to figure where this went wrong yet. Whenever you can set this sample online, please let us know the link so we could investigate it. Thanks!
Rgds,
Posted Aug 28, 2015 Kool
Abraham
Hi David.
will let u know when the sample is online ok.
Thanks.
Posted Aug 31, 2015 Kool
Abraham
Hi there David.
I have finally managed to set up an online demo of my app. so you guys can see this issue at first hand..
please go tho this url: my sample
then enter the user name and password I sent via (Email) and once you are logged you can navigate trought the app and find the issue or go directly to this this is 1 of the issued pages try to add a new item or edit one and you will find the issue at both date pickers :(
hope this can be fixed fast and with out major changes.
Thanks a lot for your support.
Posted Sep 24, 2015 , edited Sep 28, 2015 Kool
Abraham
Hi there David You sent me an Ofuscated Version of the koolgrid.php i need the SRC in order to my gridcollums extensions work and dont get screwed by the ofuscated method names. :(
also i have updated to the koolphp suit 8.5 and the issue is still there.
Posted Sep 29, 2015 Kool
Abraham
Hii David. i just updated my koolphpsuit to 8.6 qnd this issue is istill present :(
Posted Jun 3, 2016 Kool
Anthony Amolochitis
Set the z-index of the div. If you can't do it via the object, you can use an str_replace command to add a z-index property to the div container that displays the calendar. If not that, use an insert template instead of the default insert template. This will give you more control over what is in your insert pane. I did these things to work around this type of issue before.
Also, if you use the offsetleft and offsettop properties, this will reposition your calendar to open in a different location. I hope this helps.
Posted Jun 4, 2016 , edited Jun 4, 2016 Kool
Abraham
even a custome insert template is being cuteb by the grid rows. :(
Posted Jun 30, 2016 Kool
Anthony Amolochitis
Did you try to offset it?
If you are still having trouble, here is an alternative. Just add jquery to the header of your page and use this class I wrote to give you an easy calendar. I created it and it's free to use.
http://www.phpclasses.org/package/9516-PHP-Render-a-date-picker-using-jQuery-calendar-plugin.html
Posted Jun 30, 2016 Kool