When I reference "skins" or "skin", I am talking about the appearance styles.
1.. One important thing missing in KoolPHP is new skins. I'd like to see KoolPHP come out with new skins for all of its components. Keeping the old skins are fine, but they need new skins/appearance styles that are modern and clean.
- An improved KoolMenu look is really needed. The functionality is there, but some new skins here are very much needed and would probably help generate much more customer base.
- All components should have a matching skins.
3. Koolgrid is almost perfect. More examples on customizing your Koolgrid are needed. I figured it out and it is super awesome. It is extremely flexible and 99% perfect. Rarely have I found flaws. Those that are found, I reported and the great people at KoolPHP quickly applied the fix for the next update.
4. What is Kool UI Control for? Is it just for barcode generation? Please specify that on the site, or show other examples of how it can be used. I want to use it, but I don't need to generate barcodes at the moment.
5. KoolForm may need a rethink. The idea is great but I think it may be too complicated to create a KoolForm().
- Maybe something more like your KoolGrid would be better.
$formStyle = new KoolStyle(); $formStyle->border = '1px solid grey' ; $formStyle->radius = '4px'; $form = new KoolForm('FormName' , $formStyle ); $styleParams = new KoolStyle(); $styleParams->font = '12pt'; $styleParams->border = '1px solid grey' ; $form->add( new InputBox('Name' , 'nameField' , $styleParams ) ); $form->add( new InputBox('Email', 'emailField', $styleParams ) ); echo $form->Render();
Well I hope I get a good response for this first go at what I am hoping for.