Get KoolPHP UI with 30% OFF!

Issue calling Grid and pivot table or multiple charts

Stu
Hi
I have an index.php that calls ("require" or "require_once") two other .php files.
If I call one Grid or Pivot, all is fine (the same with one chart), However if I call a Pivot after a grid (or vice-versa) or two different Charts I get the following errors:
Grid/Pivot:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class IdentityMap in C:\xampp\htdocs\reporting\KoolPHPSuite\KoolControls\KoolGrid\GridIValueMap.php on line 14
Pie Chart/Column chart:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _pO0() (previously declared in C:\xampp\htdocs\reporting\KoolPHPSuite\KoolControls\KoolChart\koolchart.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\reporting\KoolPHPSuite\KoolControls\KoolChart\koolchart.php on line 1.
Does anyone know how I can call multiple Grid/Pivots or different charts without encountering this issue? I have looked into "undeclaring" the class, but this does not seem possible.
Thanks.
Stu
Posted Jan 7, 2016 Kool
Peter
Hi,
Thank you for letting us know. It could be because of the obfuscation method that we used. I will let the devteam to investigate on this.
We will keep you update.
Regards,
Peter
Posted Jan 7, 2016 , edited Jan 7, 2016 Kool
David
Hi Stu,
Thanks for your feedback! We will fix this in the next release of KoolPHP. Meanwhile, there's an easy solution. Just open either the file PivotIValueMap.php in the koolpivottable folder or GridIValueMap.php in koolgrid folder and remove/rename the same name classes.
Rgds,
David
Posted Jan 9, 2016 Kool
Stu
Many thanks David,
Will do this.
Stu
Posted Jan 9, 2016 Kool