Get KoolPHP UI with 30% OFF!

Autocomplete Column with Link

Gerd Huber
Hallo,
is it possible, to have a Link in a Autocomplete Column and what is to do ?
example:
$col = new GridAutoCompleteColumn();
$col->AllowFiltering = true;
#- Filter initialisieren
$filter_jahr="";
$col->Filter = array("Value"=>"".$filter_jahr."","Exp"=>"starts");
$col->Width = "170px";
$col->HeaderText = "HHC-Suggest";
$col->DataField = "customerName";
$col->HiddenDataField = 'customerNumber';
$col->serviceFunction = 'service';
$koolajax->enableFunction('service');
$col->itemTemplate = "{text}";
$col->saveTemplate = "{customerNumber}";
$col->defaultSave = "0";
$col->KoolAutoCompleteFolder = $KoolControlsFolder . "/KoolAutoComplete";
$col->ClientEvents['OnChange'] = 'Handle_OnChange';
$col->ClientEvents['OnOpen'] = 'Handle_OnOpen';
$grid->MasterTable->AddColumn($col);
Greatings
Gerd
Posted Dec 17, 2015 Kool
Skye
Hello! There is nothing worse than getting a bad grade on an essay that you worked so hard on and spent all your time writing. How not to get into such a situation? Just always check your texts with our tool and find out https://www.runonsentencechecker.com/ways-to-correct-a-run-on-sentence/. Go and find out more!
Posted Sep 21, 2022 , edited Sep 27, 2022 Kool
Frenk
Hello! Using our text conversion assistant will only take a couple of minutes of your time. To analyze your text you need to copy your lines into the field of our tool and press the check button to start the process. Our tool will quickly identify and fix all errors for you! https://www.passivevoicemisuse.com/top-notch-passive-voice-checker/
Posted Sep 25, 2022 , edited Sep 25, 2022 Kool
usag
Hey! You asked such a good question! It seems to me that all people love to discover something new for themselves. I personally work with texts, and I am always amazed at all the new mistakes that I make, and one article with the site helps me to find them. https://www.commausage.com/ You can also use the online tool found on this site to detect and correct mistakes in your writing.
Posted Sep 25, 2022 Kool
Green
Text similarity checks my link is a new and handy tool that you can use to find and fix plagiarism in your text work. The tool is simple and convenient, and you only need to add your text to it and wait until the verification is completed. Specialized algorithms will point out plagiarism and frequently repeated words, and you can quickly and easily fix it! Good luck friends!
Posted Sep 27, 2022 , edited Sep 27, 2022 Kool
Garison
When it comes to writing a research paper, the assistance of a professional service can be invaluable. Paying someone to write your research paper can provide a fresh perspective and ensure a well-structured, coherent document - tacomadailyindex.com. Look for services with qualified writers who possess subject-specific knowledge. It's important to choose a service that values customer satisfaction, maintains strict confidentiality, and offers reliable support. By investing in the right service, you can elevate the quality of your research paper significantly.
Posted May 25, 2023 Kool
aziz
my full version is 5.6.0.0 but why cannot connect to database in version 7 and above?
Posted Nov 22, 2023 Kool